Time: March 12, 2010 from 8:30am to 10am
Location: Seattle Public Library - Central (Microsoft Auditorium)
Street: 1000 Fourth Avenue
City/Town: Seattle, WA
Website or Map: http://zillowseattle.eventbri…
Event Type: learn, how, zillow, can, work, for, you
Organized By: Scott Huber
Latest Activity: Feb 24, 2010
If you're a real estate agent, mortgage professional or real estate pro, learn how you can grow your business through Zillow, one of the largest real estate Web sites in the U.S.
Ever heard someone say, "but, my Zillow Zestimate says..."?
Spencer Rascoff, Zillow COO, will talk about how to answer this question as well how you can capitalize using the #2 real estate Web site in the U.S.
He will also discuss:
• How are Zestimates calculated? When are they accurate and inaccurate, and what can you do about them?
• How to use Zillow to gain clients for free
• How to dominate your ZIP codes on Zillow
• How agents can help seal the mortgage deal for their clients
• How lending pros can build their business by quoting borrowers on Zillow