FREE TO QUALIFIED PROFESSIONALS!
Membership is open to members of any Washington State Home Builders Association affiliated with the BIAW. Note: If you’re not already a member, note that when you join your local home builders local association, you automatically become a member of all three levels of the National Association of Home Builders federation, including National (NAHB) Washington State (BIAW) and your local association.
Connect: View Members Directory here.
Update Your Profile: Instructions here.
Benefits of Membership
- Do You Have a Cause That is Important to You?
The New Home Council listens to its members, and if you have an idea, a suggestion, or even a cause that you care about, come talk to us! Or email us at email@example.com.
- Exclusive Content for Members
New Home Council members have many opportunities throughout the year to participate in New Home Council events, including networking, education, social and celebrations. Two member favorites are our annual SeaFair Argosy Cruise to watch the Blue Angels and the Tribute Awards and Clock Hour Class in October. For these and other events, members receive discounted ticket prices.
- Professional Networking Resources
The New Home Council provides valuable resources that will help you understand today’s market and prepare for the future. Our overriding drive is to help builders sell new homes more effectively.
- We tell the true story of the value of new homes everywhere it needs to be heard: with buyers, elected officials and the media.
- We provide tools to improve our professional skills such as seminars, webinars, workshops and continuing education including MIRM and CSP.
- We hold networking events to encourage industry professionals to connect and work together.
- We celebrate achievements of the people in our industry through meaningful recognition programs.
- We work with local organizations and jurisdictions to improve our industry practices.